~ PVN staff report
LURAY — The Arts & Artisans Fine Art Gallery is now open on East Main Street in Downtown Luray. As The Warehouse Art Gallery continues to be in transition, many pieces are now on display at Arts & Artisans.
The reopened fine arts gallery currently features a great selection of:
• Paintings by Wes and Eileen Porter, Jean Moyer, Gary Saylor, KC Werner and five other regional and national artists;
• Beautiful pottery by artists Jim Lieb, Reese Miller and Cathie Miranda;
• Sculptures by Lis Sabol and Victoria Britto;
• Linocut/prints by Charmaine Shaw;
• Wonderful selection of clothing by Charleen Johnston;
• Jewelry by Susan Latta and Susan Rocke.
Arts & Artisans Fine Art Gallery at 4 East Main Street in Luray is open 12 to 5 p.m. on Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays. The gallery offers a nice selection of various artwork within a reasonable price range.
Arts & Artisans is operated by the Page Valley Arts Council, a non-profit and registered 501 3(c).
The Warehouse Art Gallery is officially moving a portion of its operations (workshops, displays, artist space, etc.) to 3054 U.S. Hwy 211 West, Luray. This site along Route 211 near the Shenandoah River will be opening in the near future.
For more information about the Arts & Artisans Fine Art Gallery, call (540) 578-4756.
For more information about the new location for The Warehouse Art Gallery, call (540) 742-3620.
Warehouse Art Gallery closing Dec. 31, small portion of exhibits to be relocated to two smaller sites
Be the first to comment