~ PVN staff report
The Luray-Page County Chamber of Commerce saw three board members step down and three new members step up during its annual meeting Oct. 15 at Stanley’s Hawksbill Recreation Park. The annual meeting was held in conjunction with a Business After Hours event at the park.
The Chamber did not present any annual awards at the Oct. 15 event, but the organization plans to do so when it reschedules its annual banquet, according to President Gina Hilliard.
The changes that occurred on the Chamber’s Board of Directors include:
• Stephanie Lillard, Patron — 2011-2020
• Romeo Pugliese, Mamma Mia Italian Restaurant — 2015-2020
• Stephen Synnott, Syntelligent Analytic Solutions, LLC — 2016-2020
The terms of these individuals expire Dec. 31, 2020.
• Travis Clark, Valley Health Page Memorial Hospital
• Tanya Jones, Red Zinnia Consulting
• Bart Patton, Patton Gunsmith Works
These individuals begin their term on Jan. 1, 2021.