March 23, 1911 — The Yates Music House has disposed of its entire stock of Jewelry to Mr. L.R. Strickler, who will open a store in his room on East Main Street.
Mr. Yates will devote his entire time to his musical instrument business and piano and organ tuning at his Broad Street stand.
~ From the public archives of the Page News and Courier
Be the first to comment