The Page County Recreation Department is now accepting registrations for the upcoming boys basketball season through Dec. 17.
The cost is $30 per participant, with a $5 price break per child for three or more registered participants for the following age divisions:
• Junior Division — grades K-2;
• College Division — grades 3-5;
• Pro Division — grades 6-8.
Middle school team members will not be allowed to participate.
Youth basketball COVID-19 policies include:
• Temperature checks before entering the gym (temperatures of 100.4 or above must go home);
• All spectators will be required to wear masks in the gymnasium due to a lack of social distancing.
Return completed registration forms to:
Page County Recreation Department, Tony Painter – Athletic Coordinator, 103 S. Court St., Suite F, Luray, Va. 22835
For more information, contact Tony Painter at 743-1180.