~ Press release provided by Page County Public Forum
The Page County Public Forum is teaming up with the Page-Luray Chamber of Commerce to present a webinar on Wednesday, April 15 addressing issues relevant to the current COVID-19 pandemic.
The Forum presents informational sessions periodically with a panel of local experts about a variety of topics ranging from solar energy to substance abuse, and from industrial hemp to adjusting to life after prison. The topics for this edition on the current pandemic include:
• How the COVID-19 virus has affected Page County and what we should expect to come;
• How to protect yourself and when to go to the ER with symptoms;
• Common myths and misconceptions;
• Tips on coping with related stress and mental health symptoms;
• How the religious community is helping.
This virtual forum will be streamed live and also recorded to watch later. A total of four speakers will participate in Wednesday’s forum, including:
• Dr. Colin Greene — Director of the Lord Fairfax Health District;
• Dr. Kendra Campbell, M.D. — Board-certified psychiatrist and founder of the local non-profit, Free Range Psychiatry;
• Dr. Sasha Grams — Board-certified in Family Medicine and to practice acupuncture, as a student of both Western and Eastern medicine;
• Rev. Sara Galindo — Pastor of Luray Christian Church (Disciples of Christ).
The webinar titled “COVID-19: What to expect in Page County and How to Stay Healthy During This Pandemic” will go live at 1 p.m. on Wednesday, April 15.
To view the webinar go to https://zoom.us/j/325641800 and enter password 312701.