~ PVN staff report
LURAY, Oct. 25 — The Page County Public Forum will present the next installment in its series of public discussions with local experts on “Page County Agriculture” at 6:30 p.m. on Tuesday, Oct. 25 at the Luray VFW just off Route 211 east of Luray.
The forum will feature five panelists along with a moderator and focus on “where we’ve been, where we are now, and how we move forward.” The panelists include:
- Reyn Archer, local farmer and former legislative advisor;
- Elizabeth Baldwin, Virginia Cooperative Extension agricultural agent;
- Linzy Cumbia, local farmer and member of Page County Farmers Association;
- Dennis Fleming, local farmer and former market owner, ag subcommittee co-chair;
- Carie Moyer, local farmer.
Page News and Courier reporter Taylor Alger will serve as the moderator of the discussion, which will feature statements from each panelist, as well as a question and answer session with the audience.
“The Page County Public Forum is proud to present an upcoming presentation for our community featuring one of our most important sources of income in Page County, agriculture,” stated the Forum’s co-chair Nancy Boyer. “Taylor Alger has invited a great panel to discuss ‘Where we’ve been, where we are now, and how we move forward’ to preserve agriculture in Page County.”